- High-Performance Computing (HPC) Cloud Solution
An efficient solution that integrates all the necessary technologies to run high-computational demanding applications.
- 3D Graphics Specialized HPC Cloud Solution
A solution that combines high-performance computing technologies suitable for 3D design projects, aiming for optimal performance and efficiency.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Specialized HPC Cloud Solution
A solution that provides container-based computing resources, supporting the rapid and easy development of high-quality artificial intelligence models.
- Big Data Specialized HPC Cloud Solution
A data processing solution that integrates high-performance technologies to efficiently handle large volumes of data, ensuring fast and accurate processing.
- Private Cloud (On-premises)
A service that allows operating and managing computing systems in the most robust and stable environment, either in a self-owned data center or a physical location.
- RNTier Cloud (Public Cloud)
A solution that offers high availability, allowing users to quickly configure more resources as needed and providing high accessibility from any location with internet connectivity.
- Hybrid Cloud
A solution that combines the advantages of both public cloud and private cloud (on-premises), offering high scalability, cost-effectiveness, and complementary features for HPC workloads.
- 70% of total employees are dedicated to technical research
- Received the Minister of Trade, Industry and Energy's commendation in 2021 for cloud industry development
- Attracted strategic investment from Naver Cloud in 2022
- 2023 Arentire Hybrid cloud launch
- Company name
Clunix Co., Ltd.
- Number of emproyees
57 as of 2023
(70% are in technical research positions)
- Business areas
Development and supply of HPC solutions, HPC cloud services, development and supply of solutions specialized in 3D graphics, artificial intelligence, and big data
Head office: 1206-07, 1-dong, 775, Gyeongin-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Daegu Center: 308, 47, Kyungdae-ro 17-gil, Buk-gu, Daegu, South Korea
- the period of establishment : 2000~
Seven engineering Ph.D.s from Seoul National University founded Klunix, and have been developing high-performance computing (HPC) solutions for large-scale cluster environments.
- Growth period : 2010~
Introduction and establishment of domestic corporate/public/university research institutes after the launch of 'RNTier', an HPC cloud solution specializing in R&D
- Leap time : 2020~
Launch of public/hybrid services to expand high-performance computing services in a variety of industries
- · Released clustering solution ‘EnCluster‘
- · Supply of high-performance parallel computing HPC
- · Designated as excellent new technology by the Ministry of Information and Communication
- · Released central integration construction solution ‘Sentrika‘
- · Obtained quality management system ISO 9001
- · Released web-based CAE integration solution GridCenter®
- · Supply of solutions to domestic universities such as Seoul National University and KAIST
- · Korea‘s first R&D cloud solution ‘Arentier‘ is released
- · POSCO Technology Research Institute Establishing the First Environment in Korea
- · Daegu Big Data Center Established
- · Patent registration for parallel simulation methods
- · Patent registration of data caching devices and their methods
- · Establishment of Gimcheon Branch
- · Patent registration for computer failure estimation devices
- · RNTier Version 3.0 Acquires GS Certification
- · Awarded Ministerial Commendation at the Cloud Industry Awards
- · CEO Seo Jin-woo takes office as sole CEO
- · Establishing a strategic collaboration relationship with Naver Cloud
- · Public cloud service ‘RNTier Cloud‘ is released
- · Acquires Amazon Web Services (AWS) Software Pass Certification
- · Achieve NIPA Cloud Computing Service Quality and Performance Certification
- · Introducing Hybrid Cloud Services